Congratulations to The Ride’s Team Roswell for maintaining its bragging rights as the Top Fundraising Team!
- Over 330 team members raised $166,000+!
- Over 20 department sub-teams participated
- Over 130 employees volunteered\
- 44 RPCI employees became Extra Mile Club members (raising $1,000 or more)
- View more of Team Roswell’s results.
- Hundreds of employees donated
Our strongest Ride advocates are our employees, and this year we saw you all weekend long! Whether you handed out informational material in the Survivorship tent, participated in the procession, volunteered or rode on Saturday, we thank YOU for being a part of a powerful event and an unforgettable weekend. Below are some groups that made this year’s Ride the best it has ever been!
Thank you to the following department sub teams of Team Roswell:
Thank you to those who were a part of the first ever Procession from the following disease sites:
- BMT & Myeloma
- Colon & Esophageal
- Head & Neck
- Kidney & Bladder
- Leukemia & Lymphoma
- Ovarian & Gyn
- Pancreatic & Liver
- Pediatric & Adolescent Cancer
- Sarcoma, Melanoma & Skin
Groups under the Survivorship Tent:
- Department of Gynecologic Oncology
- Good Manufacturing Practice & Therapeutic Cell Production Facility
- Department of Cancer Prevention and Control
- Genomics Consortium and Informatics
- Breast Disease Site Research Group
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Urology
- Department of Health Behavior
- Department of Radiation
RSVP to The Ride Award Ceremony – All Team Roswell riders and volunteers are invited to The Ride Award Ceremony, Thursday, October 25 from 5 – 8 p.m. at the Center for the Arts, University at Buffalo, North Campus. Wear your team t-shirts!
Save the Date for 2013!
Friday, June 21st – The Ride Opening Ceremony
Saturday, June 22nd – The Ride